Sunday, December 5, 2010

OFF THE GRID...

I have been off the grid for a while now, which hopefully explains the lack of updates.  I have got tons of material to upload on all of our travels for the past three weeks, but have not had WiFi in quite some time.  I just spent 4 days in a jeep riding 600 miles across the the Bolivian desert without a single road or civilization in sight.  I have not been below 13,000f.t. in nearly six days and at times during our trip in the desert, we were at altitudes of 18,000f.t.  What an amazing trip, Bolivia is one of the highest and most isolated countries in the entire world.  We just arrived to Uyuni , Bolivia smelling like hippies and covered in dust from head to toe.  Tonight we will take an overnight bus to La Paz, the capital of Bolivia, where I will hopefully find a WiFi connection.  I´ve got tons of amazing stories and pictures to tell, so stay tuned.

Clay 

No comments:

Post a Comment